Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Zaane

Question

Hi

I have run into some trouble with the lucky egg from DJ Archlight. I have bought out all Pokemon after the Devon Corp mission, but he does not appear.

Even the salesman said that everything was bought out.

I beat Adrienn hoping it would help but he does still not show up?

Any advice?

5 answers to this question

If you bought the last Pokémon after you finished your raid on Devon Corp, I believe he just shows up after you recieved the 15th Badge since Arc is momentarily in the Hospital to get his missing eye treated. Come back to 7th Street's Pokemon Vendor Area after you beat Titania and then he should show up, give you the egg and go straight to the Grand Hall for the 2nd part of the Quest.

All information is subject to change, since it's been a while that I forgot to buy the last mon before Devon Raid

Well i now have beat Titania (i now have a personal issue with A-Sandslash......)  and saddenly it did not trigger the event. I will try to beat Amaria and see if it triggers something. If you know anything please write 😄

I got it now! If you beat Amaria you can go to the Grand Hall where you meet up with Archlight to start the Mega-Z ring missions and he will give it to you there if you have bought the remainder of the pokemons. Thanks a lot for the help guys!