Please help me complete my pokedex :)

jimchrist

Hi everyone,

This is my first post so sorry if I did something wrong, not really a forum guy. Since my country is in quarantine for the past weeks, I finally found some time to complete my living dex in pokemon reborn. After many hours of grinding, catching and breeding, I have almost completed it! However I am missing some specific pokemon lines that I can't possibly get now without trading. So I would like to ask for your help fellow trainers 😄

I am missing:

> Squirtle line (I can't get the event anymore)

> Corsola (I tried many hours but couldn't find, missed event)

> Whismur line (I returned it for the quest)

> Makuhita line (I returned it for the quest)

> Happiny (missed quest and can't find appropriate incense to breed chansey)

> Tynamo (I tried many hours but couldn't find, missed event)

Optional: Since I like to keep everything in boxes for my collection, it would REALLY help if anyone has a spare (a) ditto,  (b) type null (or silvally) and (c) poipole (or  or naganadel) to trade me in order to have a complete living dex.

Ofcourse anything from the above lines works since I can breed it (except happiny and the optional trades) and I can trade you anything you want (and doesn;t break my living dex) in return, including some shinies I have and swinub or ralts breedjects (correct nature, ability and some good ivs).

Thank you in advance 😄

39 minutes ago, jimchrist said:

Hi everyone,

This is my first post so sorry if I did something wrong, not really a forum guy. Since my country is in quarantine for the past weeks, I finally found some time to complete my living dex in pokemon reborn. After many hours of grinding, catching and breeding, I have almost completed it! However I am missing some specific pokemon lines that I can't possibly get now without trading. So I would like to ask for your help fellow trainers 😄

I am missing:

> Squirtle line (I can't get the event anymore)

> Corsola (I tried many hours but couldn't find, missed event)

> Whismur line (I returned it for the quest)

> Makuhita line (I returned it for the quest)

> Happiny (missed quest and can't find appropriate incense to breed chansey)

> Tynamo (I tried many hours but couldn't find, missed event)

Optional: Since I like to keep everything in boxes for my collection, it would REALLY help if anyone has a spare (a) ditto,  (b) type null (or silvally) and (c) poipole (or  or naganadel) to trade me in order to have a complete living dex.

Ofcourse anything from the above lines works since I can breed it (except happiny and the optional trades) and I can trade you anything you want (and doesn;t break my living dex) in return, including some shinies I have and swinub or ralts breedjects (correct nature, ability and some good ivs).

Thank you in advance 😄

Why can't u get the squirtle event anymore?
Corsola and Electross are now wild encounters but I can give u them yeah
WHismurs I keep a supply of so np there
Makuhita is wild in South Obsidia ward or the Slums
Yeah I can trade u a happiny

I have 6IVs dittos if you want one that is fine same with Nulls and Piopole for the the living dex

3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Why can't u get the squirtle event anymore?
Corsola and Electross are now wild encounters but I can give u them yeah
WHismurs I keep a supply of so np there
Makuhita is wild in South Obsidia ward or the Slums
Yeah I can trade u a happiny

I have 6IVs dittos if you want one that is fine same with Nulls and Piopole for the the living dex

If you do another event (iirc the beldum one) you can't do the squirtle event anymore according to the wiki. Whatever you can trade me helps a lot! Thank you very much! My online name is jimchrist1997 . should I wait for a request?

1 minute ago, jimchrist said:

If you do another event (iirc the beldum one) you can't do the squirtle event anymore according to the wiki. Whatever you can trade me helps a lot! Thank you very much! My online name is jimchrist1997 . should I wait for a request?

Give me 20 mins and the wiki is wrong u can still get it will send the video

Just now, Starry Knight said:

I have all but makuhita ready as they are common found pokemon need to switch files for Piopole and Null individually though

I found makuhita, didn't know it was possible. Thank you very much! Should I wait for a request at jimchrist1997 ?

10 minutes ago, jimchrist said:

I found makuhita, didn't know it was possible. Thank you very much! Should I wait for a request at jimchrist1997 ?

Sure
Squirle is now rain ALL the way through for event though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT1fnlShh1g&t=1209s

Let me figure out which files for the other 2

@jimchrist Silvally fine? or would u prefer null?

Edited by Starry Knight