Female Pansage...

Gham

Been at Beryl Ward, Rhodochrine Jungle, and Adventurine for a minute only to find ONLY male Pansages. Never played the gen 5 games so is there a mechanic I don't know about when they only come out during certain conditions? Also have breeded some 20+ eggs, all male. Plz have mercy on a (relatively) kind and (figuratively) old man.

Pansage has a 87.5% chance to be male, which makes sense given that the monkeys were designed as basically secondary starters and all starters have the same gender ratio. Pokémon like Pikachu and Eevee also share this distinction, iirc. 

Tl;dr: You're just unlucky, this is why I don't breed anything that isn't a coin flip, for the sake of my sanity and time.

Just now, Scyl said:

Pansage has a 87.5% chance to be male, which makes sense given that the monkeys were designed as basically secondary starters and all starters have the same gender ratio. Pokémon like Pikachu and Eevee also share this distinction, iirc. 

Tl;dr: You're just unlucky, this is why I don't breed anything that isn't a coin flip, for the sake of my sanity and time.

if your location is in my dreams then this may be a nightmare...but seriously thanks friend.