Hey Look at Who is Coming Back to the Pokemon Anime~

Wish

Seriously, the animation and the art keep getting better. I would watch this show for the animation alone, but it's so childish it's unbearable.

I seriously remember one episode where Ash was fighting Clay and I saw the coolest animation sequence, I literally stopped and said "holy shit!"

Is it just me, or has Ash visibly aged? God, please have him magically be like 15 now, since the whole 10 year old forever thing just does not make sense. Especially now that the anime is about to hit 800 episodes.

Edited by JayDo

BROCK

Hope Misty comes back too even though I really don't want the anime anymore!

Btw: Didn't know Ash didn't sound like a sissy in Japanese

http://youtu.be/baWPitZWCl4

I... am... TOTALLYPSYCHEDFORTHENEWSEASONANDEPISODES!!!!

Ugh...

Am I the only one who still FAITHFULLY sets an alarm for Saturday morning @8:30EST every week (that I only sometimes oversleep... like this past Saturday... but I'll just watch it OnDemand or YouTube or DubbedAnime or whatevs) to watch the Pokemon Anime Series? *sigh*

Anywho... WISH. Our Bellosom share the EXACT SAME NAMES. *gasp*

Anywho... WISH. Our Bellosom share the EXACT SAME NAMES. *gasp*

*Le gasp*

Bella is the perfect name. That is why.

Btw: Ignore the horrible name for Typhlosion. I named him Fire since that is what I named him when I was little. Memories...~

Might actually be worth watching now. Now we wait for Ash to fail at winning yet another Pokemon League challenge.

"Pokemon has been teaching little kids, that it's okay to lose, but it's not okay to never give up!" That's why Ash has never won a League, except for the one in Orange Islands....not to sure about that one, too lazy to re-watch the anime :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm... At first, I thought Ash had grown up enough to be about fifteen, but then, when I look at body proportions, he looks 13-14-ish. He's definitely older, but frankly, I think the anime making people still want to target younger generations as their primary target audience. They'll likely leave references and hide some stuff for the older audiences, but they're most likely still targeting the younger kids.