So how many hours do you have so far?

Wish

I have 53 hours and I just finished Ep 9. But I have to play a bit more still. There is some stuff I missed.

So how many hours do you have clocked in and where are you in the game?

Just curious~

50. Mostly because I screwed up my save file tremendously and had barely managed to salvage any form of it, which in turn made me able to train up faster that the last time because I knew what was coming and nice little training spots. It might go up should I think of something I need or want to do.

i beat the game at 15 hours, but I missed just about everything now I have 89:50. I prefer to go fast through a game rather then checking every little thing out. Of course that can be bad on many RPGs.

Edited by Money_Man115

132 here. But 30-40hrs + was mostly at 5x speed which i think multiplies your time by 5 too? 143/363 pokes, still a fair few to get.

yeah. I've caught most things. One Pokemon that eludes me though, is Stunfisk. Still haven't found one in the cave yet.

• Administrators

Meant to post here but I guess I didn't yet.
OwAV6HP.png
A lot of that was spent in the earlier releases with the game open in the background doing nothing so it's a little misleading

yeah. I've caught most things. One Pokemon that eludes me though, is Stunfisk. Still haven't found one in the cave yet.

I found one there pretty fast, a few mins on 5x then crashed after catching it but managed to find one again in another 5 or so mins, maybe i was just lucky. Shroomish seems much more elusive though. I grinded out about 350 or so HP ev's there and saw 1 shroomish...and got 2 rare candies with my 5 pick ups all 60-80ish. -.- Why do rare candies hate me? /cry

time: 239:55

pokedex 344/450 (+33 when I evolve my crew)

9 pokemon need to evolve by level

3 need to evolve by happiness

7 need link stones (would be 8 if I didn't lose my porygon)

3 need thunder stones

3 need moon stones

1 need fire stones

2 needs water stones

2 needs sun stones

3 needs leaf stones

1 needs dusk stones

3 needs shiny stones

plus I have a eevee waiting to be a glacieon when he can

I know I haven't found munchlax, snorlax, and volbeat.....I may be missing a few others