Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution

Kenneth

What is the deal with this one? Will it be a whole standalone repackaging, or an extra content addition? I am interested in the Pc/Steam version, not the Switch one, or any other! Should i wait for its official Spring release, or is it safe to buy the main game right now? Any more info or see-through, on this title?

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

I believe it's currently already out officially on the Switch, and while I haven't looked into it, I think it's gonna stay on just the switch for a bit. 

https://www.gematsu.com/2019/12/yu-gi-oh-legacy-of-the-duelist-link-evolution-coming-to-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc

https://www.siliconera.com/yu-gi-oh-legacy-of-the-duelist-link-evolution-coming-to-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc-in-spring-2020/

It's going to be ported to other consoles than Switch, despite Konami explicitly stating the exact opposite, a long time ago. This spring, nonetheless! For 40 bucks, you get everything in one go (that old legacy of the duelist offered for purchase, totalling 100 bucks); plus containing everything that the Switch currently exclusive, Link Evolution, now has.

I wanted somehow to learn, if the final product to be released on PC, is going to include the free switch update, too (new master rule, Halqifibrax, VRAINS content and the rest of the to be added cards)!

The only thing i found an asnwer for, is that it is going to be a standalone new game. No updates, for old game owners.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: They finally updated their game, brought in the new cards + master rule and implemented the April Banlist! Some bugs are also fixed, like certain parts during tutorial, as well!

This seems to be a very nice game, after all! Has all cards (minus one Salamangreat dragon and Horacthie the creator of light), contains all DLC from the previous game and its price is okay (40 bucks for everything, instead of 100). 

A great thing about it, is if you put the language to Japanese, the cards get their original, uncensored artwork! This is news and very good ones, at that! There is even a mod already out there, that lets you keep the English language with the original Japanese artwork of cards!

Only thing is that the Forbidden cards stay forbidden, even outside ranked match. There is no way to toy with them, even among Steam friends. That is a huge letdown. Especially since very old and nice cards (ex Makyura), suddenly got banned. Other than that, game is pure perfection! Will wait for a sales, but i might just get it full price, some time soon!