The Mysterious Individuals in White and Red Glasses

Cerulean

Hey Reborn, what's up. I have a theory based on The Mysterious Individuals in White Suits and Red Glasses. After watching Rejuvenation version 12  I meet one of them in Where Love Lies the female killed Taelia and made their lives a living hell and also they both appeared at Route 7 and Crescent appeared and the male called her "Dahlia" meaning In the Victorian language of flowers, Dahlia denotes elegance and dignity and as a name and Dahlia is often referred to as the “valley flower” . could be Crescent's real name and Crescent said to him " That enough , Kieran. and he froze the guy's with the hoverboard  is named Kieran.  And the name means boy's name of Irish origin meaning "little dark one". But what is the connection between them and since they both work for madame X and Crescent's been watching them or maybe they fought before and Crescent defeated them and they killed them. So if Crescent was killed by them what would happen if the main character dies again and Crescent doesn't show up? I'll leave that question up to guys.

Well that's it for today's theory so stay tuned.

Aozora, over and out!

NOTE- In the game the words in orange-yellow are hints for the characters including my main character Aero.

• Like 2

But in all serious maybe the mysterious figures, Crescent and the MC have some sort of history, as the MC has repressed memories. Or perhaps and this is just a guess maybe the Mysterious figures may be trying to get the interceptor to join their side or are working along side them. I say this because we, the MC have never truly fought them ourselves and Kieran helped us on Valor mountain, but they also used us against our friends or tried to if you can see through Red heads deception. Plus they were given many opportunities to kill us if need be, like when we were unconscious, or after the battle with the mysterious figures. Yet they decided to keep not only us the MC, but also the MC’s friends and could have taken Melia, but chose not to. Why is that I wonder as to what the relationship Crescent and the MC have with the mysterious figure? So many questions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Chrixai said:

But in all serious maybe the mysterious figures, Crescent and the MC have some sort of history, as the MC has repressed memories. Or perhaps and this is just a guess maybe the Mysterious figures may be trying to get the interceptor to join their side or are working along side them. I say this because we, the MC have never truly fought them ourselves and Kieran helped us on Valor mountain, but they also used us against our friends or tried to if you can see through Red heads deception. Plus they were given many opportunities to kill us if need be, like when we were unconscious, or after the battle with the mysterious figures. Yet they decided to keep not only us the MC, but also the MC’s friends and could have taken Melia, but chose not to. Why is that I wonder as to what the relationship Crescent and the MC have with the mysterious figure? So many questions.

Yeah alot of questions also Amanda thinks everything started since MC came to Aevium but it's not xe's first and also spoiler-both MC and Nancy used to live in GDC.

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2020 at 4:28 PM, Chrixai said:

Spoils, Red head is Freya! 😄

So Freya and Kieran what's the connection between the two? You think their agent of Spacea and Tiempa. Think about it they both work for Madame X.

I can’t say much for Kieran because we know so little about him, but Freya was one of the victims of the explosion from team Xen so maybe she was given the chance at a new life and help I won’t say Madame X, but possibly the MCs group. My reason for this is because Freya said she ruined Keta’s life and had Taelia killed so Aelita could be born implying she’s important in the future and Kieran as I said in my last post had helped the MC at Valor Mountain and taken us to the past. He even implied that he resented the fact that Ren was in team Xen not realizing what he got himself into, the interceptor is also a key to what’s to come in the future. There has been more than one interceptor, but we must be different from the others. As to Tiempa and Spacea, I can’t say for them. They are similar to Team Xen as their methods are cruel and inhuman, although I doubt that Kieran and Freya and helping them as they are in an “alliance” with Madame X, and as far as I can tell Madame X most likely hates or doesn’t appreciate their interference. Their goals are different, but their methods are the same, so it’s hard to tell which side either of them are on. But it seems likely that the storm chasers and Team Xen are trying to prevent Storm-9 from happening as seen when we teamed up with Madame X, or maybe she wants things done her way. That’s all I can say or that’s my theory.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 2:38 PM, Chrixai said:

I can’t say much for Kieran because we know so little about him, but Freya was one of the victims of the explosion from team Xen so maybe she was given the chance at a new life and help I won’t say Madame X, but possibly the MCs group. My reason for this is because Freya said she ruined Keta’s life and had Taelia killed so Aelita could be born implying she’s important in the future and Kieran as I said in my last post had helped the MC at Valor Mountain and taken us to the past. He even implied that he resented the fact that Ren was in team Xen not realizing what he got himself into, the interceptor is also a key to what’s to come in the future. There has been more than one interceptor, but we must be different from the others. As to Tiempa and Spacea, I can’t say for them. They are similar to Team Xen as their methods are cruel and inhuman, although I doubt that Kieran and Freya and helping them as they are in an “alliance” with Madame X, and as far as I can tell Madame X most likely hates or doesn’t appreciate their interference. Their goals are different, but their methods are the same, so it’s hard to tell which side either of them are on. But it seems likely that the storm chasers and Team Xen are trying to prevent Storm-9 from happening as seen when we teamed up with Madame X, or maybe she wants things done her way. That’s all I can say or that’s my theory.

I hear ya and that's theory is on point. I totally agree.

• Like 1