Stuck trying to defeat Team meteor at Fiore mansion.

Solarmoonstars

I really need help, I have been trying to defeat team meteor at Fiore mansion for a few days now and nothing seems to work. 

My team is: 

- Ampharos level 73

- Delphox level 73 

- Blastoise level 73

- Donphan level 73

- Mamoswine level 73 

- Chesnaught level 73 

Since I'm not really good at multiple battles after another, was my question if someone wants to look at my save file and try to beat them for me. 

Please help me out...

first battle should be pretty easy, second fight focus on beating either fern or blake down first. hippowdon will yawn either haxorus or walrein (assuming 18.2) which invalidates one of their slots which you can focus on the other. once one of them is done just focus on the other. florinia's team is also buffed in 18.2 so should be more manageable. third fight is dependent on whether julia or florinia is your partner, but as a rule of thumb focus down solaris first since john can't do much with whishcash. you can also quicksave during the cutscenes in between each battle so you can restart before any one fight. if you are still unprepared then go back to an older savefile and stock up on healing items.

• Like 1