Looking for good iv mons lv 75+

FeyrisNyan

Hi, i just got back into playing reborn again after a long hiatus and would like to change around my team a little bit, Im mainly looking for a good iv competitive ready hydregion and nagenediel/swampert (they dont need to have evs).  i have these fully iv'd (not ev'd) pokemon to offer https://gyazo.com/b164215c5179f3d0884759280928be3d (the medicham is shiny but not iv'd)

4 hours ago, FeyrisNyan said:

Hi, i just got back into playing reborn again after a long hiatus and would like to change around my team a little bit, Im mainly looking for a good iv competitive ready hydregion and nagenediel/swampert (they dont need to have evs).  i have these fully iv'd (not ev'd) pokemon to offer https://gyazo.com/b164215c5179f3d0884759280928be3d (the medicham is shiny but not iv'd)

Hey if you want to PM me to with what you want exactly like moves and stuff I can do one of both up for you or you can check out 8th St guild and make a request through there link is in my signature

13 hours ago, FeyrisNyan said:

I'd be happy to donate some perfect IV level 1 Pokemon or I can trade you something you want for that Dragonite.

22 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Hey if you want to PM me to with what you want exactly like moves and stuff I can do one of both up for you or you can check out 8th St guild and make a request through there link is in my signature

Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread but I'm just curious.

How do you get a good IV Naganadel if you can't breed it? Mine's not super great lol.

52 minutes ago, Siv said:

Sorry if I'm hijacking the thread but I'm just curious.

How do you get a good IV Naganadel if you can't breed it? Mine's not super great lol.

Lots of resetting in the first place. Any event pokemon I save in front of and reset till I get good IVs though some modigy the IVs with sandbox or debug through a mod

17 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Lots of resetting in the first place. Any event pokemon I save in front of and reset till I get good IVs though some modigy the IVs with sandbox or debug through a mod

Ahhh.

That makes it kinda too late for me, ha.

Do you have another Poipole/Naganadel with good IVs? I have a 6 IV Shiny Larvitar I could trade in return.

3 hours ago, Siv said:

Ahhh.

That makes it kinda too late for me, ha.

Do you have another Poipole/Naganadel with good IVs? I have a 6 IV Shiny Larvitar I could trade in return.

I do, I also have a file just before Bee I believe, if you want to reset for one yourself