Dialogue Softlock

Missileman5

On 1/29/2020 at 4:52 AM, Missileman5 said:

I just beat rift Galvantula and was in the middle of the conversation with Crescent when my game crashed. When I reloaded my save file, I get stuck in the conversation without any dialogue popping up. Is there any way to fix this? I think the attached file is the save file.

LastSave.dat 3 B · 0 downloads

u need the file named Game and it should show here as Game.RXData

On 1/31/2020 at 8:13 AM, Ilovepotatoes25 said:

u need the file named Game and it should show here as Game.RXData

I'm not exactly sure how to find it since I use a MacBook and it seems to be in a different location. Is there any way to locate it? (I use wine, if that helps)

7 hours ago, Missileman5 said:

I'm not exactly sure how to find it since I use a MacBook and it seems to be in a different location. Is there any way to locate it? (I use wine, if that helps)

I am not sure how a mac book works but i think u should be able to find it in the saved games folder u should find a file called Game and it might have a number for example Game_2 depending on whether this is ur first and only save or if u have multiple

Edited by Ilovepotatoes25

On 2/5/2020 at 5:48 AM, Ilovepotatoes25 said:

I am not sure how a mac book works but i think u should be able to find it in the saved games folder u should find a file called Game and it might have a number for example Game_2 depending on whether this is ur first and only save or if u have multiple

Okay, I'll look through the rejuvenation files and the wine files again.