Pokemon Reborn Progressive Complete Synopsis

Adashening

As surprising as it may sound.... Out of the entiriety of the entire InterWebs, their is not ONE complete, comprehensive plot synopsis anywhere. (Or at least one up to the most recent episode)

The closest is *THIS* , which was written by a user on this site named Trevo.

So WHAT am I getting at?

Well, simple!

What I request is that if anyone has any time to kill, is willing to do it out of the kindness of their heart... *slapped*

I need someone to type a complete synopsis of the current episode edition of Pokemon Reborn's plot.

You can also discuss the plot here as well!

Ready.... GO! KIAI! HAI!

Sincerely and greatfully,

Rhen

Yeah, I'm getting there. There's a lot of things that I still have to do, and there's no Flying yet! But yeah, I usually work on the story whenever I have the time. And judging from the amount of summer left, I think I could at least get quite a ways done.

In other words, yeah. I'll still try to complete the epically terribly long story of Pokemon Reborn.

Yeah, I'm getting there. There's a lot of things that I still have to do, and there's no Flying yet! But yeah, I usually work on the story whenever I have the time. And judging from the amount of summer left, I think I could at least get quite a ways done.

In other words, yeah. I'll still try to complete the epically terribly long story of Pokemon Reborn.

Thanks! That's really cool. I wasn't trying to be rude! I think your story was awesome! I can't wait for more!

The reason I made a plot synopsis request for Pokemon Reborn is that school creeping up and I may not have time. And sometimes when I read a synopsis, parts of the plot that confused me make sense, which is the case with your story. Plus, I'm simply excited to see what happens! Judging on how I JUST beat Aya and am on my way to save Heather&Co, and you just beat Charlotte, Serra, and Saphira, AND about to challenge AMARIA... I've got a ways to go! Good luck on your story, though!

Good luck to you in all your endeavors, Trevo!

Rhen.

Lol, why it isn't quite rude at all! And I agree too, school is creeping up on us like the boogeyman creeping up on little kids. When school does show its ugly face, I'll work on the story whenever I can.

As for your adventures, however, I wish you good luck on the rest of your adventures as well, my friend! I thank you for enjoying my story, and I hope you enjoy the rest that has yet to come!

Sincerely, Trevo

Ok so ur goin to the reborn city and the train go boom boom so then u get out u get ur starter and then u go meet de ppl liek de cain and the julia and u meet the doosh fern and then u go fight de meteors who boom boom de train but u boom boom them back so its cool. Den u go boom boom de 1st gym leedur and den u go to de obsidia wurd and kill dem evil plants and den u beet de 2nd gym leeder and then

*GASP*

There, did all of the events up to the 2nd gym.

J/k, I'll help out for real, but tomorrow's monday and I gotta go to school. Next weekend fo sho.