Kingler Confusion

ArcyAngelBat

Pardon but i am quite confused about Kingler right now, it's supposed to learn the moves Swords Dance and Crabhammer at levels 48 and 54, but my Kingler has reached level 55 (The Cap i have currently) but it learned neither of these moves, and its not even in the Move Tutor's Re-Learn List. Whats up with that?

12 minutes ago, ArcyAngelBat said:

Pardon but i am quite confused about Kingler right now, it's supposed to learn the moves Swords Dance and Crabhammer at levels 48 and 54, but my Kingler has reached level 55 (The Cap i have currently) but it learned neither of these moves, and its not even in the Move Tutor's Re-Learn List. Whats up with that?

What learn set are you going off of?

9 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

What learn set are you going off of?

Well i'm pretty much just going purely offensive lol, I taught it Knock-Off and Agility. but he never learned Swords Dance, Or Crabhammer, even though like i look it up online and it says its supposed to learn those moves at those levels.

Just now, ArcyAngelBat said:

Well i'm pretty much just going purely offensive lol, I taught it Knock-Off and Agility. but he never learned Swords Dance, Or Crabhammer, even though like i look it up online and it says its supposed to learn those moves at those levels.

I meant to look up the learnsets of the pokemon