LF Gauntlet Help

eedan2k18

Hello I am looking for someone that could trade me a mon leveled between 85-90 as I need some support cuz i cant get through the glasswork station gauntlet. 

I preferably would like any mon from Nidoking, Gardevoir, Galvantula, Volcarona, Mamoswine or a Azumarill all with good movesets

4 hours ago, eedan2k18 said:

Hello I am looking for someone that could trade me a mon leveled between 85-90 as I need some support cuz i cant get through the glasswork station gauntlet. 

I preferably would like any mon from Nidoking, Gardevoir, Galvantula, Volcarona, Mamoswine or a Azumarill all with good movesets

I have a Gardevoirs, a Volcorona or Azurill I could delevel and trade you which would you want and what moves do you want. Have bully drum set on Azurill currently

17 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

I have a Gardevoirs, a Volcorona or Azurill I could delevel and trade you which would you want and what moves do you want. Have bully drum set on Azurill currently

If possible could you trade me all 3? And do you have any other pokes that you think could help me with the glass workstation?

Gardevoir

-Psychic

-Dazzling Gleam/Moonblast

-Calm Mind

-Any

Volcarona

-Quiver Dance

-Fiery Dance

-Bug Buzz

-Giga Drain

Azumarill (sitrus berry)

-Aqua Jet

-Play Rough

-Ice Punch

-Belly Drum

Thank you!

15 hours ago, eedan2k18 said:

If possible could you trade me all 3? And do you have any other pokes that you think could help me with the glass workstation?

Gardevoir

-Psychic

-Dazzling Gleam/Moonblast

-Calm Mind

-Any

Volcarona

-Quiver Dance

-Fiery Dance

-Bug Buzz

-Giga Drain

Azumarill (sitrus berry)

-Aqua Jet

-Play Rough

-Ice Punch

-Belly Drum

Thank you!

I do. I have a box full of stuff from my main game. I have a bunch of fully trained Pokemon though some with odd movesets and then have some EV trained ones that I can level up quickly to meet your criteria

Are you able to do about 5h earlier or several hours later. You replied back at about 5am my time

Both these boxes are trained and near level 80-90 range

Spoiler

image.png.ced4f0fb71ed5adf2efead7259df9fe7.pngimage.png.fe1b1f60e311cd89c772452eb06f983a.png

On 12/15/2019 at 6:57 PM, Starry Knight said:

I do. I have a box full of stuff from my main game. I have a bunch of fully trained Pokemon though some with odd movesets and then have some EV trained ones that I can level up quickly to meet your criteria

Are you able to do about 5h earlier or several hours later. You replied back at about 5am my time

Both these boxes are trained and near level 80-90 range

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.ced4f0fb71ed5adf2efead7259df9fe7.pngimage.png.fe1b1f60e311cd89c772452eb06f983a.png

Um im so sorry for replying a week late i had tests and all of that and yeah i can do several hours later and that box is looking nice. How many pokes are you willing to give away to me?