My luck is INSANE! :D

Woobowiz

I want that so bad :( I changed my clock all the way to January from yesterday, and STILL have not achieved an Exp. Share. I got ALL of the traded pokemon as well......Q_Q

Your chances of snagging one increase like CRAZY if you change the time, and when you find it, you can exploit that date......

45dkJ.png

Delicious exploit~

• Administrators

If I found the date for that, playing this game would be no contest.

Not gonna lie, between the pickup and now this, y'all have already kind of made it no contest, but I guess Ame doesn't mind.

Too bad the time you put into getting those is a waste since it's quicker just to spam Pickup with speedhack to get like 60 rare candies in a few minutes.

nelson-muntz.gif

But can you EV train 6 pokemon for a single stat with speed hacks on with 60 Rare candies?

so are you going to tell us how or..

I just went to the arcade and got an Exp. Share for matching 3 lottery numbers with my pokemon's trainer ID's.

I'm lucky because I didn't even modify the computer's date to get it.

I'm also a scumbag exploiter because now that I know what date the Exp. Share lottery ticket is, so I alternated between the 18th and the 19th of August so I can keep getting Exp. Shares.