Help with getting optimal starter

Draco456

Hi, there!

I've just started playing Reborn, and I want to know how long it generally takes to get the optimal nature and ability for my starter if I save just before picking and restart over and over. I've been trying to get an Adamant Torchic with Speed Boost and the game is refusing to give it to me. I'm getting frustrated! Any way to make this easier or more reliable?

For that matter, I haven't even SEEN a Torchic with an Adamant nature, Speed Boost or otherwise.

3 minutes ago, Draco456 said:

Or, really, how generous the developers of the game are feeling.

well actually no,

It's not like they changed the download right before you clicked it to a game-file where the chance of getting adamant nature or speed boost on Torchic is lowered 😛 

Jokes aside it's completely RNG like stated before.

But if you really don't like to refresh i can probably trade you 1, not sure if i have 1 ready though.

2 hours ago, N1Dude said:

well actually no,

It's not like they changed the download right before you clicked it to a game-file where the chance of getting adamant nature or speed boost on Torchic is lowered 😛 

Jokes aside it's completely RNG like stated before.

But if you really don't like to refresh i can probably trade you 1, not sure if i have 1 ready though.

Seriously, it feels like it. I've been trying for 4 hours straight (roughly) and NOT ONCE have I gotten a Torchic with either Adamant or Jolly (no problems with getting the hidden ability). And I've gotten at least one with EVERY OTHER NATURE!

It's so bad that I'm starting to question whether or not the game being RNG is really the truth. That may seem harsh, but that's how frustrated I am. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

And no, since I've just started, I obviously don't have anything to trade. Unless you want a Potion from my item storage. That's it.

9 minutes ago, Draco456 said:

Seriously, it feels like it. I've been trying for 4 hours straight (roughly) and NOT ONCE have I gotten a Torchic with either Adamant or Jolly (no problems with getting the hidden ability).

It's so bad that I'm starting to question whether or not the game being RNG is really the truth. That may seem harsh, but that's how frustrated I am. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

And no, since I've just started, I obviously don't have anything to trade. Unless you want a Potion from my item storage. That's it.

haha you have to trade a pokemon back

I don't need anything back, just trade the torchic you got as a starter back.