Looking for another "rare candy"

Awsuman

You'd think that, but somehow I was able to sell it for about 15000  pokedollars. So while it's not a complete loss, I still would've preferred the Piplup. I think they made it sellable because otherwise it'd be useless for the people who had Piplup as their starter.

On 10/25/2019 at 12:40 AM, Awsuman said:

I'd be okay with that, though I'm not sure how trading works in this game. Also, if we do trade, are there any Pokémon that you'd want/are looking for?

I'm very sorry for the delay, even tho I clicked to subscribe this thread, not a single notification went to me 😞 I don't need any Pokemon, I already completed the Pokedex 🙂 so, let me know when you'll be able to trade and we can do this

On 10/28/2019 at 11:42 AM, zaqrwe said:

I'm very sorry for the delay, even tho I clicked to subscribe this thread, not a single notification went to me 😞 I don't need any Pokemon, I already completed the Pokedex 🙂 so, let me know when you'll be able to trade and we can do this

It's alright, I kinda forgot about this thread, so...😞  And I can trade at just about any time, though again I'm still not sure how trading works with this game.

1 hour ago, zaqrwe said:

If you never done it, you must open Pokegear, choose option "Online Play", then create account for the online trade. We can trade by searching by this online account name

Alright, I've made an account using the same name as my profile, "Awsuman". I'm ready to trade when you are.