i need help for a starter team

Tiiger

Cradilly.can be a pain, but I find that poisoning it while it tries to set up sandstorm or curses can really make wearing it down easier. A surprisingly helpful strategy was letting it get 2 or 3 curses off while it was poisoned, then using whirlwind or roar, to have it lose all its boosts and leaving no chance for a super potion.

The biggest problem with most of those is countering Cradilly. The fighting types do stand a chance, but since cradilly has recover so you might want something that can put it to sleep or another kind of status.

Excluding the fighting types then:

Kricketune can OHKO Cradily or 2hko it if you use Fury Cutter to swipe some of her other pokemon beforehand.

Magby has STAB Flame Burst, it will at least weaken it.

Trubbish can set up with Acid Spray so it can OHKO Cradily even if it recovers to full health.

Flobot aint a big deal.

Edited by Twist

Serebii is a good site but it gives me a headache. Either way using a site is a good idea but I would stick to Bulbapedia or Serebii.

I use Pokemon Database. Any other sight has the information scattered around all over the page. If you want to get the main things you need to know about a pokemon (ie. Base Stats, Moves, Evolution, Abilities and Ev Yield, just use that. Everythings in the first glance of the page pretty much.

Excluding the fighting types then:

Kricketune can OHKO Cradily or 2hko it if you use Fury Cutter to swipe some of her other pokemon beforehand.

Magby has STAB Flame Burst, it will at least weaken it.

Trubbish can set up with Acid Spray so it can OHKO Cradily even if it recovers to full health.

Flobot aint a big deal.

Fair enough, recovers still a pain tho :P

Cradilly.can be a pain, but I find that poisoning it while it tries to set up sandstorm or curses can really make wearing it down easier. A surprisingly helpful strategy was letting it get 2 or 3 curses off while it was poisoned, then using whirlwind or roar, to have it lose all its boosts and leaving no chance for a super potion.

Clear Smog can get rid of its boosts, so I guess that can be an alternative.