Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

EV Training Areas for Each Stat (Episode 18)

Leonex

Question

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post since I'm not actually looking for a specific pokemon or item so I apologize if I'm mistaken. 

Anyways, I'm looking for any good or decent spots to EV train specific stats. Most importantly, for speed. I found a thread for this but it was for episode 16 so I'm wondering if there are any changes worth noting since then. 

2 answers to this question

Well, it doesn't mention the Underwater Grass in the Tanzan Cove where, aside from the rare Basculin, everything yields HP EVs.

As for Speed, the only reliable place I know is the southern-most cave in the Rhodochrine Jungle. There's a spot where Swoobat will swoop down on you, and it resets when you leave the cave.

There's also an un-mentioned spot for Defense EVs inside Tanzan mountain, but that location also has Diglet and Dugtrio, who may have Arena Trap and yield Speed EVs. It's the cave system right next to the closed off Meteor Base entrance. If you plan to spend a lot of time there you might want to venture deeper and find the busted-looking-but-still-functional healing machine.