Heya Everybody, Flex Is Here! XD :P XP

Flex

Heya Everyone, I'm Flex xD , I've played most of the retail Pokemon games, Kinda stopped at Diamond, Not too sure why though :S , But yeah. My Real Name is Louis, I'm 20 Y/O, I'm a chef at a restaurant in my town, Just a few of my hobbies/interests, I love Music <3 in all its forms/genres ,Massive anime fan love watching anime, Gaming ( mainly CP gaming) , Drawing, Doodling, Sketching, I'm a spur of the moment kinda artist, If I'm even considered an artist lol xD , But yeah I kinda just randomly doodle/draw/sketch here and there xP , So yeah that's some Real Life insight into me, Now back onto subject. I've never really played any pokemon games outside the retail cartridges to be honest, but I'm excited to see what Pokemon Reborn brings XD :P , Hope to meet some awesome people and Enjoy being part of this community :D

• 2 weeks later...

Someone finally got that... that makes me happy R&C is one of my all time favorite series, I am pretty hyped for enter the Nexus

I was thinking of the "center of the universe" on campus at UNM. *sigh*

Anyways, welcome to the forums, flex.

Thanks again for all the new welcomes XP , I hear you Dom :P , Those new weapons in the gamescom Vid O-O , I'm so gonna be using that nightmare glove so much haha , My main question is , WILL We ever get to see the freaking Lombaxes aye ?

@ Dom This is very very true Dom, However possibly there could be a way for us to go through the portal that Tachy made when he was trying to convince you to go home rather than beat his arse and beat the game lol. @ wish What would you like my dear ? ;) @ Red Cheers man :) , thanks for help on my Pokemon Black & White post earlier too :P