Tournaments!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Tournaments?

• Standard
    • 1v1
    • Rainbow
    • Mysidia War

• Administrators
A number of people have come to me with ideas for tournaments, so, rather than being totally totalitarian about the process, I'm leaving it up to you guys.

Standard- Just your basic OU tourney, but double elimination, and officialized.
1v1- Players choose one Pokemon, and duke it out. Round Robin as usual.
Rainbow- RR, no two Pokemon can have the same color group.
Mysidia War- A couple of our Mysidian members have mentioned this, but it seems we've been offered another forum war by Mysidia, 5 on 5.

Up to you guys.

I like the War idea because then we would work together. Plus, I like battle strategizing on a team level. And if we won, maybe more people from Mysidia would join our site as well since we'd have proven we have something to offer. National Pride and Manly War!

Rainbow would be my second choice because its an interesting variation that wouldn't be too hard for people to make a team around. Also recognize people aren't as willing to fight Mysidia but would be willing to change team to fit this. Second choice, but easiest to implement.

1 vs. 1 would probably be very lopsided as many of the battles would come down to one turn. Maybe two if people use Focus Sash.

OU Standard is too boring for a planned tournament. Leave them to just those quick ones on PO.

I'm surprised you guys think you would do so badly against mysidia. When I talked to HoF about this idea he was worried that we would get beat by reborn because a lot of are good battlers like arctic, anonymous, yamato, and annonystone quit battling. If you guys do decided to do a forums war tourny with Mysidia I'll battle on your side if you want.

Im just voting, I kinda lost the will to battle for awhile I might start back to battling on tuesday. All I can say is at least have some faith and pride in your battle abilities.Be glad your aren't noobs to this or just started competitive battling.

• Administrators
I voted Rainbow because my experience with forum wars is pretty bad... (lolTeamNeo)

1v1 will be swarming with stuff like Smeargle and F.E.A.R Pokemon and Sturdy and Focus Sashes and blarg.

And Standard? The poll speaks for itself.

Nearly anything scarf = GG in 1 v 1 and Ditto is just going to speed tie if scarfed >.> ehh so that should be a rule, no choice Items at all cause of them being kinda unfair in 1 v 1.