I am stuck in eclysia pyramid V12

islandboy242

What file am I looking for to upload?  I know that you are supposed to press a to be able to switch between the characters as well as reset. That menu is not coming up for me to reset.  Ive been looking for the saverx.data file but cannot seem to find it? Where is it located? 

On 7/25/2019 at 6:38 PM, islandboy242 said:

Hello can someone help me. I am stuck in eclysia pyramid. I am currently the main character, and its not allowing me to switch between characters to get through the pyramid. I cannot go back or forward. 

image.thumb.png.518c5c3986f801f354608a0e5b0c4d00.png

LastSave.dat 8 B · 2 downloads

same. only i can move just the A button wont let me switch. 

just going to give this a bump, I'm now experiencing the exact same issue in the exact same spot inside of the pyramid. game works fine except I can't control Ren nor Aelita, and the A key won't let me switch. is there anyone that can help me resolve this issue?

38 minutes ago, fernramis said:

Still no idea how to fix the lack of switch menu, but i used the method in this thread to revert to an older save. I'm going to try the puzzle again but get ren and aelita to the end first. Hopefully that will work.

it worked. The bug is either caused by or more likely when you reach the end of a puzzle section as your character before you finish with the other two. Just get Ren and Aelita to the end of their sections first and it should be fine. Maybe save a lot in case you make a misstep as your character.