Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Team Aqua and Carvanha

Shamanhearts91

Question

I don't know if I should post on the other thread, but I have a very quick question regarding the Team Aqua/Magma story lines:

I was too eager and finished the Ponyta/Waterstone mission before I beat Shelly. Apparently you are suppose to get a Carvanha when you join Team Aqua, but I never received mine. Maybe I didn't talk to someone, I don't know. All I was wondering was if you get Carvanha before or after the mission, and if it is before, if you do the mission does it make Carvanha impossible to get?

Thanks to whoever responds to this!

14 answers to this question

He just says I performed amazingly on the mission. This probably means it's impossible now right?

Question, after you have got the bike, like when I came further in the game. The leader asked me to go back to the other hideout at night and to attack them and get rid of them. Did you already finish that?

He just says I performed amazingly on the mission.

I didn't even do anything and he said that. I was hoping to get that Ponyta and now I don't know what to do. Last thing I did was meet up with the Aqua Gang at one house in the middle of Lapis and the next time I was looking around there was Police at the house with the Lady who accused me of stealing her stuff. I didn't do anything.

I think, I figured it out.

Aren't you supposed to steal a pokemon for Team Aqua? Here is how it should go:

You talk to the Leader first, how tells you to meet at a house in the middle of Lapis Ward. You can only enter that building at night!

He and two other members of the other members are there. You get the quest to enter the old lady's House.

Another member of Team Aqua is in the house of the old lady "knocking her out".

This is the only way to go through the door behind her and get Ponyta.

Here is the twist: I didn't go to the old lady after I met up with the guys, but continued doing something else.

After some time I forgot about the quest and started picking apart the Magma Gang. That's when the game assumed I had already finished the quest with the Ponyta and the police arrived and the old lady accused me of stealing her stuff, when in reality I just walked into her house the first time. Luckily I had another save stat on my laptop, right after I joined the Aqua Gang, so I will get my Ponyta now, before I screw up again.

I hope everything I wrote makes sense. =P