Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Starly Problems

RazeArmada

Question

I've been hunting Starly for a while now. and looked at the forums with the same topic that Starly can be found in the rooftop garden in a house next to the game corner in onyx. and they said you should look for it in a windy morning/day. I've been there and no Starly came up. Tried doing in it a non windy day, no starly still. I'm assuming this might be an Episode 9 problem but I can't finalize that. Anyone want to help?

12 answers to this question

1. It has to be Morning/Day
2. It has to be Windy
3. Go to the Rooftop Garden
4. Look near the bottom left
5. Battle/Capture Starly
6. Enjoy ^.^

I know I had trouble with it as well, because it wasn't too obvious that a Starly was there xD Also I caught my Starly when I was playing Episode 9, so it should be working!

On another save file I have nicknamed every single Pokemon Staraptor.

I wonder if the person who originally made that comment on Shofu's video realizes everyone on the forums uses this joke now. Admittedly I changed my Unfezant's nickname from Tweeter to Staraptor.

I wonder if the person who originally made that comment on Shofu's video realizes everyone on the forums uses this joke now. Admittedly I changed my Unfezant's nickname from Tweeter to Staraptor.

Yeah! It has become a rather popular joke... Who knew?
Edited by ThBe

Joke was funny.

Ame being in on the joke was funny.

You people are running it into the ground though, Jesus. Talk about overplay.

Anyways I think what Raze didn't realize is that the Starly is on the ledge.

Edited by Twist

I've been hunting Starly for a while now. and looked at the forums with the same topic that Starly can be found in the rooftop garden in a house next to the game corner in onyx. and they said you should look for it in a windy morning/day. I've been there and no Starly came up. Tried doing in it a non windy day, no starly still. I'm assuming this might be an Episode 9 problem but I can't finalize that. Anyone want to help?

it was windy and night time for me too

pfwqZ7T.jpg