Da BReedeR Wants to Know What kind of Pokemon this Community Needs!

Eigengrau

What kind of Pokemon required?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Okay guys soo I have bred a fairly large number of mons, If the community wants a specific kind of mon to be bred they can feel free to vote below(I shall concentrate on those types):-

• Starters
    • Grass Type (apart from the starters)
    • Fire Type (apart from the starters)
    • Water Type (apart from the starters)
    • Electric Type
    • Ground Type
    • Rock Type
    • Psychic Type
    • Bug Type
    • Normal Type
    • Fighting Type
    • Dark Type
    • Steel Type
    • Dragon Type
    • Flying Type
    • Fairy Type
    • Poison Type
    • Ice Type
    • Ghost Type
    • Eevee
    • Fossil Pokemon

Heyaa Maytes! I Wanted to know what kind of pokemon are required by the community to exclusively work on them 🙂 

I have made a poll so you guys can go ahead and choose what you would like to see on the counter next time 🙂

(Don't Know how this will turn out to be but hoping for the best results :P, Fingers crossed)

Oh Yeah, for mons dual typing, you can always comment on what dual typing you would like to see after voting 😛

PokemonTypes.png

To be honest, what people end up enjoying the most are perfect Dittos to breed by their own and that kinda sucks imo, as it kills the purpose of trading at all, but owell, I voted and wish you the best of luck! 👍

• Like 1

I like myself some nice starter Pokémon any day, but my personal favorite type is the fire type! In second place would be dragon type, and third place is dark type. My Charizard is what Pikachu is for Ash: My best buddy since i started my career as a Pokémon Trainer!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HUEnd said:

To be honest, what people end up enjoying the most are perfect Dittos to breed by their own and that kinda sucks imo, as it kills the purpose of trading at all, but owell, I voted and wish you the best of luck! 👍

hmmm what if someone has a mon with certain movesets which can be hard to get or long tedious process and not to mention shinies 😛

but I also agree with what you have to say and thanks for voting 🙂

3 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

I like myself some nice starter Pokémon any day, but my personal favorite type is the fire type! In second place would be dragon type, and third place is dark type. My Charizard is what Pikachu is for Ash: My best buddy since i started my career as a Pokémon Trainer!

Yup the starter you get is very special indeed because its with you since day one :') I still remember me playing my first pokemon game and getting torchic (Yes I was introduced very late to pokemon :P) 

fire is my favourite type but I dont know for some reason it is changing and I have a preference these days to water types, it is kinda weird cause my whole fam is pro fire and I was like in this fire type clan back in school ( I have gotten bored of blaziken as well these days 😞 ). Maybe its because of totodile, mudkip, my trusty peliper, lapras,  suicune and froakie who helped me realize how special the typing is.