Can somebody please help me

Bossman123

Hello Im playing pokemon rejuvenation. I'm in Valor Mountain and Idk what to do. Some dude gives me the emotion powder and I go through the ice level and it  goes back to the lava level. Next minute later I can't proceed due to there being some blocks in the way instead of ladders. If any1 can help me i'd very much appreciate it. https://ufile.io/6qhni11q

7 hours ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

This is the place where you are stuck I assume.

capture078.png.feeeb2b7db2c13453c6ac6bebe12c3be.png

Just use Rock Smash two times on this rock and you can proceed. 

capture079.png.007b60e6d2562e2fbf5e4e8e9189ea50.png

Honestly Jan should make a better indication of that. Like after taking it out of Caratos Mountain some people aren’t going to realize what to do.

Yeah you are right there is no indicator like a crack or something to signal that you can interact with the rock. The only indicator we get are shadows in the lava.

In v10 Carotos Mountain used the same "puzzle" but the solution was more obvious because each rock was located at the end of a path. I don´t remember if there was any other indicator.

24 minutes ago, RadolfSchneizen said:

Yeah you are right there is no indicator like a crack or something to signal that you can interact with the rock. The only indicator we get are shadows in the lava.

In v10 Carotos Mountain used the same "puzzle" but the solution was more obvious because each rock was located at the end of a path. I don´t remember if there was any other indicator.

Aelita specifically says something along the lines of "I wonder what would happen if you used rock smash on the pillars over there?" or whatever.