Secret Santa [Sign ups CLOSED]

Stein

We all love gifts and fun things. Especially during the Holidays and our birthdays but I'm not talking about the latter right now. The thing is it's the Holidays and I thought it would be nice to have a little secret santa here on Reborn.

Now you may be like "But Uxie, I don't want to give these strangers my address." Well you don't have to! Cause these aren't going to be physical. These Secret Santas are going to be digital. Oh yeah new age technology. What does Digital mean? It means anything you can sent to someone through e-mail or IM. For example, a drawing, a video, a remix, a sprite, wallpaper, etc.

Now if your interested please know that once you sign up. You are 100% committed to this. Due to the time period of 11 days you would have to make this gift once you're in you can't back down. So please be sure you have a skill to contribute to this cause. I want gifts to look like there was thought and time put into it, so if you don't think you have the time don't sign up. Be creative, you have a computer and multi programs that run with it, make something that will make your Secret Santa smile.

The deadline to sign up, because of short time is Friday by 3PM EST. So that while the league is running that Friday I can make pairings and send out messages.

The deadline for the gift will be Christmas, December 25th. So then you will have approximately a week to work on and finalize said gift. If you think that is too short and are still interested I will consider moving the day because as I said it's for the Holidays.

Now if you sign up and do not complete with your end, there will be consequences.

LIST:

1. Uxie

2. Miss Kitty

3. Will

4. Kazeshini

5. Mashew

6. N8

7. Kajj

8. Icey

9. Bullet

10. AmethystStorm

11. Ikaru

12. Gym Leader Whitney

Digital Gifts: Wallpapers, Drawings, Sprites, Cards, Poetry(collection), Fanfiction, Story, Photographs, Collages, Video, Song, Flash movie, Website, (You get my drift?).

AND NO PLAGIARISM!

Remember! If you are on this list you WILL be paired and you MUST make something for the person you're paired up with and if MUST look like you actually put your time into it!

Pairings: DONE!

I'm not good at this whole "Guess what this person would really like" sort of thing. =(

And that's why after sign up closes we well all put our likes and hobbies and interests list