Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Politoed

Ottur

Question

So I saw a poliwhirl by the pond/lake near that hideout, but I'm not seeing it anymore. Its raining now though. That doesn't matter does it? If anything I would think that it would increase the chance. Anyway once I get it does anyone know how to get a kings rock and Politoed it up?

Spr_4d_186_m_s.png

15 answers to this question

Yes it's Black and White, no problem getting the king's rock and lucky egg. =p Good luck!

Oh and btw Drizzle Politoed is not available yet due to a bug for most of Pokemon who have 3 Abilities; they can't get their Dream World ability (yet).

Yes it's Black and White, no problem getting the king's rock and lucky egg. =p Good luck!

Oh and btw Drizzle Politoed is not available yet due to a bug for most of Pokemon who have 3 Abilities; they can't get their Dream World ability (yet).

Yup, unfortunately. King's Rock was the first thing I did wit the Phanpy Army but as you said, you can't get a Drizzle Politoed :(

So much for Jolteon Thunders

Damn looking at black and white table..i have been trying to get it with a level 27 meowth.....lol...guess i will have to feed my level 82 meowth some common candies to degrade it to the required level....and hope you are correct with your estimates....thanks btw

Damn looking at black and white table..i have been trying to get it with a level 27 meowth.....lol...guess i will have to feed my level 82 meowth some common candies to degrade it to the required level....and hope you are correct with your estimates....thanks btw

Good luck in the hunt.

It was very tiring, but got 2 by the end of ep.9 (one that was recently used and the other for when Slowpoke appears.)

Good luck in the hunt.

It was very tiring, but got 2 by the end of ep.9 (one that was recently used and the other for when Slowpoke appears.)

so what level pokemon did you use to get it?

EDIT: My happiness knows no bounds....FINALLY!!! :D

post-48010-0-76811300-1398586866_thumb.png

Edited by Darren

Hmm. I need to find the episode 9's pickup table... should be somewhere.

Anyway, since the King's Rock is not available anymore, i'll lock this for now. Unless i/someone discover something else about it.