Chapter 1 Scripted Battle.

Spoiler

Decided to play Rejuvenation all over again as I hadn't played V11 from the start, anyway got to the battle of Melia vs Madelis where you're clearly supposed to lose but like clearly if you play your cards right there is a severely small but still small chance to win so what happens if one does win? Atm I'm just trying to see if I can luck my way through the battle as sometimes when I get an ancient power boost up I can survive with 3 HP and then combine that with yawn and the 3 super potions I found lying on the ground I can see a chance at me winning.

kNJ6DFi.png

So anyway this is literally the closest I've gotten to winning in like two hours or so and it was only because Metronome used a successful sleep powder. I would have won if ancient power crit either one more time or gave me a boost again on the second ancient power.

Y'know I realized after hour two that I'm an idiot and forgot I could just change the difficulty to easy and then back to intense to see what would happen. Anyway I saw what happened, I'm content now.