Something I think needs to be added

Ussi

For the love of God, isn't this game difficult enough already?

Frankly, it wouldn't make much sense either. In competitive play it's there to stop people from spamming it, but in game it's not really hurting anyone, it's just a strategy, rather than being a cheap trick like it is in the meta game. Personally I think your idea is rubbish. Also because I used a British term no one will jump on me for disrespected other peoples opinions. <:3

Edited by Ackalacka

I don't like this idea :/ for me there needs to add the "rebattling" option for the trainers... it should be awsome in this game :D

Yes, this, all of this! <:D

Of course it will probably come later, when the entire game is finished (story wise any way). Or maybe it will never end, and I'll be playing it forever and forever and forever and forever and- Well you get the idea...

I don't like this idea :/ for me there needs to add the "rebattling" option for the trainers... it should be awsome in this game :D

Yes. Yes this should be in every pokemon game.

There needs to be a sleep cause AGAINST the AI so we can't just sleep and then set up for free cause they don't switch and if they did, we can sleep the next pokemon anyways.

I see your point, but if they don't switch then how would the clause even be useful?

• Administrators

Rebattling will be in the post-game, yeah.

"Isn't this game hard enough?!"

hahahaha

i cry at some of the decisions the AI makes sometimes

ill be watching an LP

and a gym leader will do something like not attack when they could have won

or use a non effective move when they have a super effective one

or get set up and then decide to switch out

and ill just

cry

You all had better hope that I never learn how to work the AI into trainer-specific strategies, because I'm sure you would all love Noel's Moody Slaking. c:

hahahaha

ill be watching an LP

and ill just

cry

You all had better hope that I never learn how to work the AI into trainer-specific strategies, because I'm sure you would all love Noel's Moody Slaking. c:

AI lets my Gardevoir sweep 3 Pokemon before sending sth faster with Crunch. I'm like meh it wasn't sent before i have no risk *Gardevoir fainted* .. I think too much :D

hahahaha

ill be watching an LP

and ill just

cry

I can attest to me beating Aya cause her Sevapier used stockpile two times in a row when I only had torterra left

Moody slaking would be OP >____>

hahahaha

ill be watching an LP

and ill just

cry

Please no. I beg of you! That boy's Swellow was hard enough!

I honestly wouldn't mind an AI upgrade. I beat Noel the first time rather easily, mainly because the Cincinno kept using bullet seed on my Lucario and let it set up. I re-did the battle so I could get the rest of my team to level up and not use my one Hyper potion on Lucario. The second time was a lot harder (am assuming it was hidden power fire it hit me with), but much more satisfying.

Edited by JayDo

I love the AI (most of the time) I can send in Gardevoir with bright powder and set 4+ double teams before needing to heal. After that calm mind and then sweep away everything. I use evasion hacks mainly when I battle Fern just to troll him.

There should be a rebattle option for the gym leaders after the game is finished. They should have ridiculously aggressive AI along with pokemon from the ban list like drizzle politode or speed boost blaziken. Now that could be something I could really get into. Also the player shouldn't be allowed to use legendary pokemon because lets face it, If you have a team of legendaries there is nothing stopping you.

• Administrators

Well, in Reborn's banlist, nothing that's not legendary is in Ubers, so you'll already see some of those things.

And similarly, all legendaries will be post-E4 as well, true to the online league.

Ice gym leader is a doubles hail team....

Fails due to not being able put the hail back up after it goes down.

Really infuriating if you keep the hail up though.

Edited by Ussi