Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pikachu

Nicrob206

Question

I want to use an alolan raichu in the game but can't find a pikachu and don't want to evolve pichu, being that evolved at level 53 last time I used it. Is there anywhere to catch a pikachu before or anywhere close to apophyll academy? If not does anyone have a pikachu they are willing to give me?

4 answers to this question

There is patch here, that will give you an event Pikachu that has Celebrate. 

Otherwise, there isn't any possible way to get a Pikachu in-game for a long, long time without evolving the Pichu you have. 

I just wanna leave this here for anyone who feels like evolving friendship pokemon can be too much work, but the fastest way for me is to get the soothe bell from the salon, then run back and forth in the area you obtained them and you should get happiness up enough to evolve in like 15-20 minutes, also use the salon treatment on it.

9 hours ago, Pimpasaurus said:

I just wanna leave this here for anyone who feels like evolving friendship pokemon can be too much work, but the fastest way for me is to get the soothe bell from the salon, then run back and forth in the area you obtained them and you should get happiness up enough to evolve in like 15-20 minutes, also use the salon treatment on it.

Blue moon icecream is the fastest way to get max friend ship, using one immediately brings your Pokemon to max friendship

The other ice creams not so much but still give good amount of friendship