Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Mystery Egg in da Lategame?

Lazy Boyy

Question

Hey, I have a new problem guys. I didn't make the Police quest at the beginning, but I want the Mystery egg, where Gastly could be in. I thought, I could get the mystery egg with a growlithe egg, but I totally forgot, the police officers, that gives you the egg, isn't in the station in the lategame. Sooo, if anyone would know, how I can get a Gastly or the Mystery Egg, I'd appreciate that. Bye! 

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Lazy Boyy said:

Hey, I have a new problem guys. I didn't make the Police quest at the beginning, but I want the Mystery egg, where Gastly could be in. I thought, I could get the mystery egg with a growlithe egg, but I totally forgot, the police officers, that gives you the egg, isn't in the station in the lategame. Sooo, if anyone would know, how I can get a Gastly or the Mystery Egg, I'd appreciate that. Bye! 

After Amaria you can get Gastly on upper route 4 will require to melt the field in order to get to it along with rock climb I would recommend a Scrappy false swiper if possible, is a fairly low level compared to your Pokemon which should be in around the 90s while you must battle to catch it, it being close to level 20 if you can catch it