Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

What about.. ?

Korence

Question

an Pokemon Reborn wiki ?

For fun you know ?

I meant I need to know what the pokemon learns especially because the move pools are changed and stuff. So everyone can find what thy seeking for :-) I mean like bulbapedia just very small for community and stuff. And Ame can state if she wants that there are entries of pokemon example Magikarp where to get it and what atatcks it got or not. Because it's easier for evryone I think just needs a lil time to create I think >_>" But if we get lucky we CAN get this easier done then expected :D

13 answers to this question

The game mechanics are essentially the same as Pokemon Black/White 2 (Not BW2) so for movepools, bulbapedia/serebii/whatever will be just fine.

As for finding Pokemon, the whole point of the game is to provide a challenge. It you're REALLY stuck then you can ask on these forums and people will gladly help - it builds the community :)

EDIT: Whoops, sorry, Pickup obsession again (pickup lists are BW)

Edited by Khayoz

HAHA I got ya! It's not THAT True if you llok one step closer. Some move pools are different, changed for the game instead, an example for it is Magby who does not learn Flame Burst or Flame Spin like Vulpix (well it learns Flame burst I think but not Flame Spin) :D IF it would be 1:1 I won't hesitate to ask in this forum but some thingsare changed and imo cannot ask for every (even) silly question I got-- that would break through and getting a look that I don't get along with Pokemon games and pretending I'm dumb or something :rolleyes:

I don't quite follow.

Magby learns Fire Spin at level 15 and Flame Burst at level 22

Vulpix learns Fire Spin at lvl 12 and Flame Burst at 23.

They learn it in this game and they learned it in Black2 and White2.

I am sorry, if I don't get it ...

Okay, sorry for not giving an answer for the initial question.

At first I thought that it would be a good idea to have a wiki, to look things up, but it is so much fun, to figure stuff out on my own, like finding Numel or Lotad without even realising to that point, that they are in the game, or hunting Teddiursa ... getting carried away again.

Nah, most of the difficult stuff is solved in this forum and if you find something difficult you can still ask.

• Administrators

That's pretty much my thought on it too. You know I used to play a lot (...ish) of romhacks too, and one of the things I enjoy most about Pokemon games is exploring and finding new things. But when I would play, for instance, Emerald 386 which came with a spreadsheet of where every Pokemon was, I robbed myself of that experience. That's why I've abstained from publishing such a thing.

Maybe some day I will but for now I want people to have fun exploring. c:

My thoughts on it are generally the same it is fun kinda finding things out and stuff. Hunting so to speak, but I'm also sorta against it too, because if you're looking to explore and ect, you might end up missing something and that would suck /: Which is why I always follow a walkthrough or in this case this year, getting a guide from gamestop for the official games. So you don't miss out on the little things and wild pokes. Especially if it's something you really want on your team. So if it's something I 100% need on my team, I'll prob ask or look it up so I don't miss it. Which there's a few pokemon on my team the second time around that I didn't even know where they were the first time around by watching a playthrough, looking it up and my own different weathers the second time. I got Numel by chance of seeing a pineapple looking thing from the edge. xD Which if I didn't look over I woulda missed it and missed a pwnsome pokemon for my team. So idk, I'm for it, but I'm against it too. xD It's fun if you get what you need by exploring.

finding random stuff is cool. I always find stuff I don't need but when I do need/want it I never get it lol

With the addition of metal coat and upgrade in episode 9, gonna get a steelix now

Edited by Ussi

I don't quite follow.

Magby learns Fire Spin at level 15 and Flame Burst at level 22

Vulpix learns Fire Spin at lvl 12 and Flame Burst at 23.

They learn it in this game and they learned it in Black2 and White2.

I am sorry, if I don't get it ...

dafuq ? Pokewiki says nothin about that from Magby OR Vulpix o_O

EDIT : Gues.. you were right <_> strange I thought that when i looked up last time these does not stand there but ok D=

Edited by Korence