Need Pokémon with Drizzle ability

Chri5UM

9 minutes ago, Chri5UM said:

I need a Pokémon with Drizzle ability, doesn’t matter the level, I can give back a lvl 44 Walrein with Pokerus. 

How far in game are you, you might be able to yourself if you prefer that way if not take your pick at a basic stage Pokemon and I can breed u one..... (Other then Kyogre)

Peliper and politied are only 2 in game with drizzle

Edited by Starry Knight

20 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

How far in game are you, you might be able to yourself if you prefer that way if not take your pick at a basic stage Pokemon and I can breed u one..... (Other then Kyogre)

Peliper and politied are only 2 in game with drizzle

I’m at Calcenon City, stuck at Charlotte Gym Battle, the super  heated terrain is the problem. Rain can destroy it

I see, which would you prefer a poli or a wingull, unfortunately I don't have many trained Pokemon as I enjoy breeding not training I can make sure they will have the correct abilities when they evolve though I can try catching a wild wingull/Pelipper if you want, I also have rain dance it you want that instead

@Chri5UM

4 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I see, which would you prefer a poli or a wingull, unfortunately I don't have many trained Pokemon as I enjoy breeding not training I can make sure they will have the correct abilities when they evolve though I can try catching a wild wingull/Pelipper if you want, I also have rain dance it you want that instead

@Chri5UM

I would prefer the poli, it doesn’t matter the level, I can train it. About the rain dance, it can also work, but my greninja isn’t surviving the first attacks, so isn’t a viable option (Charlotte first Pokemon are level 65, My greninja is level 69, I don’t know why he is attacking later than them) 

15 minutes ago, Chri5UM said:

I would prefer the poli, it doesn’t matter the level, I can train it. About the rain dance, it can also work, but my greninja isn’t surviving the first attacks, so isn’t a viable option (Charlotte first Pokemon are level 65, My greninja is level 69, I don’t know why he is attacking later than them) 

They could be choiced any preference on IVs or anything like that?

3 minutes ago, Chri5UM said:

Nothing in specific, just the Drizzle ability 

Okay ready

It has the ability that will turn into drizzle, not the greatest nature but it will do

I gave it a kings rock you'll have to train and evolve it yourself though

If you have any extra heart scales or item you have no use for that would be appreciated

I will wait, my user is Snorlax

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Okay ready

It has the ability that will turn into drizzle, not the greatest nature but it will do

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Okay ready

Yeah no problem with that. Are to ready for the trade