LF Two Mons

Sniper

I am trying to get two mons. A Dratini (level and ivs do not matter.) And a Shroomish (level and ivs do not matter.) I had them originally but after a long story, I no longer have them. I would like to get back to breeding them.

I don't nave much I can offer for them though but, I do have two shinys.

I have two Pokemon I can offer in return. A shiny Rhydon and a Shiny Noctowl. I am aware that neither one of them are really that great but they are both above level 50 and I got them after breeding so they have decent IVs.  If you can help out then thank you if not I can eventually get both Dratini and Shroomish back but it would take some time and I am honestly very lazy.

Edited by Sniper

5 hours ago, Sniper said:

I am trying to get two mons. A Dratini (level and ivs do not matter.) And a Shroomish (level and ivs do not matter.) I had them originally but after a long story, I no longer have them. I would like to get back to breeding them.

I don't nave much I can offer for them though but, I do have two shinys.

I have two Pokemon I can offer in return. A shiny Rhydon and a Shiny Noctowl. I am aware that neither one of them are really that great but they are both above level 50 and I got them after breeding so they have decent IVs.  If you can help out then thank you if not I can eventually get both Dratini and Shroomish back but it would take some time and I am honestly very lazy.

I can give you both for cannon folder

35 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I can give you both for cannon folder

I'm sorry. I'm a bit new? (Not to the game just online chat.) What's cannon folder exactly? Like I know what it means in war and stuff so I have a pretty good idea but I would rather not assume.

Edited by Sniper

Just now, Sniper said:

I'm sorry. I'm a bit new? (Not to the game just online chat.) What's cannon folder exactly? Like I know what it means in war and stuff so I have a pretty good idea but I would rather not assume.

disposable things typical route one stuff that's everywhere, something you'd normally release

19 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

disposable things typical route one stuff that's everywhere, something you'd normally release

Ahh. I thought so. I mean I could be cheap and do that but I would feel kind of bad? I already didn't really like the idea of asking people for help so I would feel bad if I just threw away trash for a trade. I feel like if I give two shinys it would be semi fair. Especially since you would have to go out of your way to help me.

Edited by Sniper

Just now, Sniper said:

SniperGuny. No space and spell/capitalized like that. I'm a nerd and coolant pass up the X-men reference.

Okay, btw caps don't matter in the user name I've written mine in all Upper and Alternating caps

I'll request if u wait

7 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Okay, btw caps don't matter in the user name I've written mine in all Upper and Alternating caps

I'll request if u wait

Thanks, friend. I realized I actually had a spare of the shinys so I decided to give them away anyways. It really want an issue with me. Thanks again.