Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Aventurine Woods guide/map?

AZzy

Question

Just been wondering, is there any map or guide for completely clearing Adventurine Woods and Route 1 puzzle? Tried to look up something online or here on forums, but didn't find anything worth of attention. or maybe im just big dumb-dumb and cant use search function properly...

I'm doing pretty good, already got Techie Glasses, but the further I go, the more of a unpleasant chore navigating this place becomes and im a lazy bum i already did enough work here so please help me out if possible?

Edited by AZzy

3 answers to this question

I don't believe there's any maps, but there should be a few yt guides out there. 

Eventually when I get down to it I intend on using rpgmaker to rip out an overworld map of it and label it, but I'm not yet at the point where I need to do so.

• Like 2

Spoiler

This is as close to a guide for adventurine woods as i can find.The part for adventurine woods starts at 5:55.

Irrc it doesnt show how to get heracross/pinsir, but if you follow the steps in the video it's pretty easy to do that on your own afterwards.

EDIT: Also depending on where you are in the story it might contain spoilers so be careful.

• Like 1