[SPOILERS] How do you guys feel about the first help center quest in the new village? how did you decide to end it?

Moose

Spoiler

David's entire story is absolutely tragic but honestly idk what to choose, if he goes to search for his family, the cycle repeats but if he doesnt, he'll end up going back or slip into further depression because he knows that theyre down there. I want to say  that its better for him to get out of there so its possible for him to move on and hes useful for the village. What do you guys think?  

Spoiler

well, personally i stopped him because it was too dangerous for him to go down, and yeah he would be trapped in a dangerous cycle. plus the Absol. It's never a good sign to continue when there is an Absol. Plus, if he stays in the village, there is a chance he can figure out a way to enter the Void safely, because personally, i think we'll figure out the void later. It's interesting to note, his child may be that shit Geara. 

I hardly think it was a coincidence that he was being attacked by an Absol. Our experience with the Pokemon should be enough to tell us what'll happen should he go on. 

Personally,  because i've already had enough death on my hands from Reborn, i choose to keep him alive. 

Spoiler

Knowing his son was geara, I dont think vitus took him peacefully. Or maybe he found him alone, either way, I dont think his wife's alive.

I did it both ways, and, well...

Spoiler

I liked the fact that he went all for his wife, but in the end I prefer the lore about Gregory and how he's still not, you know, disappeared.

On March 23, 2019 at 6:49 PM, kithas said:

I did it both ways, and, well...

Hide contents

I liked the fact that he went all for his wife, but in the end I prefer the lore about Gregory and how he's still not, you know, disappeared.

Spoiler

Oh Greg, you little shit edge lord. It's always satisfying to beat him down. Honestly I'm curious to see how he would react to meeting his birth family.