LF: Mimikyu (Resolved)

Dante-K

Hey guys and gals, anyone able to trade a mimikyu? (jolly if possible not major tho) not that far in to the game as playing a new save for ep 19, notable pokes i have are a deino ghastly or a shiny arbok, thanks for your time 😄

15 minutes ago, Dante-K said:

Hey guys and gals, anyone able to trade a mimikyu? (jolly if possible not major tho) not that far in to the game as playing a new save for ep 19, notable pokes i have are a deino ghastly or a shiny arbok, thanks for your time 😄

I'll be on in about 5h when I can trade you one maybe sooner

• Like 1

ok cool, i may be at work then tho 😄 i will be finished 11 pm - 12 am gmt time dunno if thats possible for you, which poke are you most intrested in? ill keep it aside for you, thanks for your time.

10 hours ago, Dante-K said:

ok cool, i may be at work then tho 😄 i will be finished 11 pm - 12 am gmt time dunno if thats possible for you, which poke are you most intrested in? ill keep it aside for you, thanks for your time.

Not interested in Pokemon more interested in items, especially sellables or heart scales, so anything you don't need pokémon wise is fine

@Dante-K I'm on currently just got home probably will disappear for 15 to shower at some point

ah okay cool ill see if i have any heart scales but dont think im far enough into the game to offer you anything worth your time (i just unlocked the day care couple) , if that means the trade is unfair/unsatisfactory then that is fair enough 😄 @Starry Knight ive just got home from work! ready at your earliest convenience can wait til tomoz if better for you?