Im STUCK and need help!

tohler2

Hi, Im new here so please forgive me if someone has already brought this up. Im currently stuck in Devon corp with no healing items and I don't know what to do. My last save is right before the final fight with Zel. I can't beat him because all my Pokemon are on half hp. I already used the flash heal in that room. I could go back to the healing machine but by the time I make it back to Zel I'm last with one Pokemon on 1hp. I have no clue how to get past this and would love it if someone could please enlighten me on some possible solutions. 

My team:

Noviern lvl75

Rapidash lvl 75

Decidueye lvl 77

Bewear lvl 78

Empoleon lvl 79

Ampharos lvl 78

Like I said they're on all on half hp and that makes the battle even more difficult.

It's the same procedure back in Devon Corp. where Arc was able to control the floor panels in your favor . On your way back from the healing machine to ZEL you have to make very sure that specific ground panels are illuminated when you step on them, otherwise your Team Members, except Ampharos, will be recieving type-scaling electro damage.

I hope I could help

Well first, if you're playing on episode 18, you should open up the menu and go to controls. From there, you go to the bottom to where it says "special/auto sort" and check to see if it's input is A. If it's already A, then I can't be sure what to do next because it's been a while since I've gone through that part of the game. I can't remember if whiting out still keeps you in Devon, or sends you to a pokemon center, but if it does, then you should stock up. 

Sorry if this doesn't help much.