Help creating a team

wetvegan

I would go with:

• Salamance. Intimidate works well considering the many double battles Rejuvenation has, also Dragon Dance makes it deadly with Dragon Claw. 
  • Decidueye. Personally, it didn't dissapoint me. It has some good stat, able to take hits, and if it holding Razor Claw, Leaf blade, Shadow Claw make crits land more easy. The ability long reach evades contact on such like Ferrothorn.
  • Either, Gardevoir or Sylveon. Calm Mind, Moonblast/Dazzling Gleam, Psyshock and Psychic/Misty Terrain depending on which oen you're using. They prove really good.
  • Empoleon. I doubt it with Lucario, but since you got Blaziken. Scald and Flash Cannon are good on a well trained Empoleon, it prove to take hits, learns Icy Wind which comes handy in some time.
  • I don't remember if its possible to get Electivire yet.. But if so, do it. Thunder and Ice Punch are good in Electivire, Flamethrower to like Ferrothorn and Brick Break.
  • Lastly, you can go either, Incineroar or Blaziken, while the later is faster, Incineroar bulks will come handly in msot case. You get a dark move that ignores defense changes. 

In addition, I would rotate Metagross, Staraptor, Lucario and make Sneasel Weavile

Talonflame is dayum fine.

Good utility moves like Roost,Tailwind and tons of damage with Acrobatics or Brave Bird,needless to say they all benefit from Gale Wings.And this birb is fast.

Also Ribombee has a useful STAB and decent moveset.Can be a viable setup sweeper(Quiver Dance) for you along with the option to use Sticky Web.Also very fast.

Other mons are kinda ResidentSleeper for me since i see them everywhere and they are being used by everyone.

So maybe you want to spice things up with Ribombee and Talonflame.

Shrugs.

1 hour ago, Destrakon said:

I don't remember if its possible to get Electivire yet.. But if so, do it. Thunder and Ice Punch are good in Electivire, Flamethrower to like Ferrothorn and Brick Break.

It is

And hell this little buddy does a lot of damage

On 3/3/2019 at 4:19 PM, Destrakon said:

I suppose so, since it is not listed as obtainable in the guide.

On 3/3/2019 at 8:28 PM, Pata733 said:

Where you get a Salamance at

well jan sent a bagon to those who created a shiny but i got it second hand