Character Ages Assumptions (Some spoilers probably btw)

ZappoNinja

This post has been made before but there were a lot of characters I wondered what people thought their ages were, stuff like that, anyway, I'm going to put down a bunch of characters that come to mind and say what I think their ages are or just put that I don't know, add reasoning for why I think they're the age I'm saying, and then if people want to add on their own reasoning for why they think a character is a certain age then I would like that.

Spoiler

Teenagers/Supposed Teenagers

Main Character: 16-18. (They seem around the age of everyone else who are teenagers, like Venam, Melia, Ren, Aelita, etc. plus they were still with their mom/Nancy so I'm moreso thinking 16-17 but might be 18. I feel like they're 17 though myself.)

Venam: 18. (Venam still lives with her mother and she acts pretty immature but a lot of 18 year olds live with their parents still so it isn't unlikely whatsoever. Also a fun fact, Venam's birthday is March 26th as you can learn this by reading Matthew's/her father's diary in his trailer south of the water in Route 3 at Rivers End.)

Melia: When we first meet her 15-16 and when we meet her again at Blacksteeple 18-19. (Melia when we first meet her is canonically 2-3 years younger than Venam as the diary mentioned above also states, "Veronica turned 12 the other day. I wrote her a letter. I hope she doesn't rip it up." Then a couple lines later, "Jenner even has a daughter now apparently! I think her name was Melia or something. Jenner told me Melia was about 9... or 10." so this clearly means that Melia now after time travel shenanigans is either the same age as Venam or a year older than her.)

Ren: 16-18. (Makes sense to me that Ren would be around the same age as Melia and Venam as that's usually the norm in irl friendships.)

Aelita: 16-17. (She just seems around the age of Melia, Ren, Venam, and the Main Character plus wouldn't make sense to me if she wasn't)

Saki: 18. (Considering she was friends with Venam and Amber before the fire it would make sense for her to be around the same age.)

Amber: 18. (In Matthew's diary after he mentions his daughter was born he also mentions, and I quote again, "I heard Tesla just had a baby a few weeks ago. Maybe we should have some sort of party?" clearly making Venam and Amber the same age.)

Reina: 16-18. (She's the twin sister of Ren so she's going to be the same age as him obviously.)

Huey: I'm assuming 18-ish, maybe 19, but I don't know.

Lavender: Just like Huey I'm assuming 18-19 but if anyone could give a good guess on these two that'd be nice.

Erin: 18-20. (I know 20 isn't considered a teenager because it isn't a teen number but she's somewhere around there I think.)

Adults/Supposed Adults

Keta/Kenneth: Late 30's-early 40's. (In his side story "Where Love Lies" he is first seen as 18. It wasn't long after that he made it to Sheridan, rebuilt it, married Taelia, had Nora with her, and etc. It's likely before he died he was either late thirties or early forties.)

Cella: 50's-60's. (She seemed around 30 in the past before the calamity and quite a bit of time has passed since then considering Nastasia was around 8 when it occurred and she seems to be in her thirties in the future so it's likely to assume that Cella is somewhere in her 50's or 60's. 60's makes most sense though.)

Angie/Anju: 30's-70's. (She seems to be around 30-40ish in the past but then looks like she hasn't aged a day in the present so she might have been brainwashed by Indriad/Vitus while trapped by him for whatever reason and then somehow brought to the future but in the end Garufan magic clearly was involved.)

Narcissa: Late 30's-early 40's. (When the Wispy Tower burned down she looked to be somewhere around her 20's and that was when Nora, Keta/Kenneth's real daughter, was 6 and that was a little before Aelita came into existence via the curse and she was likely about 6 and if Aelita is 18 now then Narcissa is around those ages.)

Valarie: 20's. (No reason, just looks and sounds like it. Course Pirate Valarie seems kind of young so might be younger but I don't know.)

Crawli: 20's. (Again, looks and sounds like they're around that age.)

Flora: 20's. (Same reasoning, if anyone wants to make a claim on why Flora is actually 1,494,324,682 years old then feel free.)

Florin: 20's. (Same reasoning again and they're the sibling of Flora and they seem close to the same age by the way they treat each other.)

Adam: 20's-30's. (I got nothing, just a gut feeling.)

Tesla: Late 30's-early 40's. (She's the same age as Keta/Kenneth.)

Chasity: Late 30's-early 40's. (Explained with Jenner.)

Matthew: Late 30's-early 40's. (Explained with Jenner.) 

Jenner: Late 30's-early 40's. (Was a part of the Storm Chaser's so might be younger but was friends with Chasity and Matthew in a band which was punk rock but also became friends with Tesla when she was 18 as was Keta/Kenneth so the ages make sense to be around Kenneth/Tesla's age.)

Madelis: 20's-30's. (No idea how old she actually could be.)

Geara/Gregory: Late 20's-early 30's. (He was somewhere around the age of a teenager right before Wispy Tower burned down or at least I'm guessing considering the way he acted in the video tape with Sirius/Vitus and then like 10-12 or so years passed but considering he was in the void/voidal chasm he might be older as his biological father doesn't look a day older from what he looked like in the past compared to what he looks like in the present so who knows how old Geara could be but his father could just be incredibly good biologically when it comes to aging.)

Nastasia: 30's. (Like mentioned above she was around 8 right before the calamity and she seems to be around her thirties in the present.)

Madame X: 40's/Could be VERY debated. (She just seems to be in her forties BUT in Amethyst Mountain some differently colored version of her was made in a machine though was uninhabited by any living being and her normal self has unnatural strength, supposedly stronger than her Pokemon's strength, plus she has the time crystal so it's up for debate there.)

Beings/People With Miscellaneous Ages

Zetta: 1-2. (Probably like 1-2 considering he was made with Melia's DNA combined with a Solosis so his existence ain't old at all.)

Nim: Possibly since the start of time. (Considering how Damien refers to Nim, Nim seems like some sort of being created for the purpose of being some type of weapon or whatever for whatever reason. Seems related to Nymiera so might have been created by her somehow for some reason. Don't know.)

Thomas Blakeory: No idea. (Looks the same as he did in the past compared to the present pretty much.)

Crescent: Seems to be around 40's but considering she seemed to be on equal ground with Spacea and Tiempa debatable.

Spacea and Tiempa: Probably as old as everything considering they're literal gods.

Good lord this took absolutely forever to make. If I forgot any characters that are important feel free to debate over how old they are anyway. This took like three hours of debating with myself plus typing and I am tired. I just now realized I didn't add Eli and Sharon but they're probably in their 20's. Peace.

• Like 1