Gallade in shining armor

Chrixai

So this is one of my Pokémon on my team. Gallade. 

Gallade the Blade Pokémon.

Prior form: Evolve a male Kirlia using a dawn stone.

Type: Psychic and fighting type.

H/W: 5'03, 114.6 lbs.

Abilites: Steadfast, Justified, (ME) inner focus (Justified main ability)

Stab moves: Close combat, Zen Headbutt/Psycho cut, Sword dance/bulk up, Poison Jab

Moveset: Bulk up is a good move for defense and offense. Since Gallade has a low defense bulk up helps a lot if you're going up against an opponent that uses all physical attacks. Sword dance is also an option if you want to be an all out attacker. Works a lot better if you're faster than your opponent. Zen headbutt is Gallade main psychic move if you happen to find a move tutor or debug mode (whatever helps). I recommend getting this move because it is stronger than psycho cut being 80 while psycho cut is 70, but if you want high criticals and use scope lens along with it then psycho cut is pretty powerful. Poison jab is a good coverage when going up against fairy types. Sword dance or bulk up helps to one hit KO fairy's depending on speed. Finally close combat is Gallade's main fighting type stab. One of the strongest fighting type moves, but lowers Def/SpeD. High risk, higher reward(so the saying goes). Use sword dance or bulk up and you know how it goes. 

Well, that's one of my 6 Pokémon. Hope this helps! 

• Like 1