Strong Winds on Mountain

20orbs

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, but I fighting the flying leader and used smack down to turn the field into mountain. I read in the field doc that the strong wind effect only lasts for the duration of tailwind, but the thing lasted even after the tailwind peered out and for THE ENTIRE BATTLE. That was not fun to deal with. Is there something I'm missing?

Also in the manual, it doesn't mention trick room can't activate when in the frozen dimensional field. I'm pretty sure this is just something that they forgot to put into the manual and not a glitch since it has a text blob for it. Also a kinda important note about the field that should be included.

The strong winds on Souta's field are there naturally and not a cause of the tailwind, so they're permanent.

Thanks for the report on Frozen Dimensional Field. The effect should be that the effects dimension altering moves, like trick room, magic room, wonder room, and gravity, are unchangeable. So if you go into frozen dimensional while trick room is active, it should never end, but trick room cannot be started on the field.