Need some help!(Rejuvenation team)

Throhdown

So I just completed episode 12. I enjoyed it but I feel that some of my pokemon are starting to fall behind. I'm looking for a pokemon that could replace my tsareena,possibly another grass type. I have rowlet but I fear it maybe too slow so I'm open to suggestions.

Also I want to replace my medicham, while it hits like a truck it is also quite slow and at times has missed some very vital hi jump kicks that have caused me to start some battles over.I've been thinking of replacing it with a heracross.

Also Also I've been kicking around the idea of remaking Nancy's team but I cant remember what she had. I know she had a sylveon,cleffable and alola vulpix but I can't remember the rest.

Any and all information and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Changing medicham with heracross isn't a great idea of you're searching for a Fast heavy hitter, Lucario, blaziken, Life orb mienshao or dd scrafty May serve You Better.

Don't Remember Nancy's team, as for the grassi type maybe venusaur, lilligant, leafeon or roserade could Be a noce choice; leavanny if You like risk

3 hours ago, Blontary said:

Changing medicham with heracross isn't a great idea of you're searching for a Fast heavy hitter, Lucario, blaziken, Life orb mienshao or dd scrafty May serve You Better.

Don't Remember Nancy's team, as for the grassi type maybe venusaur, lilligant, leafeon or roserade could Be a noce choice; leavanny if You like risk

Is Life Orb available yet? Also Blaziken isn't available outside of a starter choice currently. Scrafty and Lucario are good picks though.