Launch error, about scripts

Razoff

Spoiler

Hey boys, I might have uh... Messed with the scripts a bit, it crashed my game at the hospital. But I had a backup of the v11 scripts, but when I copy it and start the game it says: "script 'sprite resizer' line 151:TypeError occurred. No implicit conversion from nil to integer" its not so much of a big deal as I can download the game and get the scripts file again, but I was wondering why this error occurs

Edited by Nightzer

• Global Mods

I'm not 100% sure, but I think this might be related to the full screen mode issue mentioned in the first post in the V11 download thread. For future reference though, bug reports and save file issues should be posted in the Troubleshooting section of the Pokemon Rejuvenation club.

Heyo dear spork creator, well... Before I first updated I put my screen on medium and save at route 9,then put my custom scripts then it started giving me an error later in the game, cf spoiler

Spoiler

When I was playing with lavender 

So I put the original scripts that I've backed up before replacing it with my own, and then the error message happens.  Edit: so after checking the rej club it seems I'm not the only one who got this specific problem, in fact it's not coming from my own scripts (I was worried for a sec) it happens to a lot of ppl here. I think Jan will provide assistance later, because this issue has been reported a few hours ago, let's hope for the best...

Edited by Nightzer