Rejuvenation's music

CryoSparks

Hello rejuv fans!

This has been on the back of my mind ever since Terajuma's music revamp, but may I ask where I can download or get these music tracks that are seemingly rejuvenation exclusive (I've tried looking thru GlitchxCity's page to no avail)

The music I'm referring to would be the Terajuma Island's, the slowed down Night GDC theme, the music that plays when

Spoiler

Ren gives you Nancy's Sylveon before going into Zone Zero?

And any other such original tracks because honestly rejuvenation has a beautiful assortment of tracks.

• Veterans

Grand Dream City (Nighttime) is an original piece done by a mutual friend of Jan and mine, Pianoman91894!

As for the music for Sheridan/Kakori, it's a PMD1 "Farewell" remix done by TheGuitarHeroe in collab with Tuberz Mgcee.

And finally, the music you mentioned in a spoiler, I'm pretty sure you mean the music in this video, which is another Mystery Dungeon theme remix by TGH.

Rejuvenation's main theme and Goldenleaf village are also two original tracks. Also, if you do a bit of digging, you'll be able to find the Mp3 files for each of these songs in your Audio/BGM folder for your game!