New Site + Episode IX: Sister's Keeper

Just arrived in Spinel loving this game so far and also i did defeat the garchomp not sure if i was supposed to or if it really matters but this Spinel town music you guys have to tell me the name its awesome

Look for it in the BGM folder, that's where all the cool music from the game is. I don't exactly remember the name of that song, but is easy to look for now that you know where it is. :T

Look for it in the BGM folder, that's where all the cool music from the game is. I don't exactly remember the name of that song, but is easy to look for now that you know where it is. :T

thanks for that bro, also would anyone happen to know where to find eevee?

Hello Amethyst and others,

First of all, A-MA-ZING game. I've been looking around for Pokémon games and this is, together with PO, by far the best. I too love the game. But since I am very new, how do you update the game? (so from episode 8 to episode 9) I've downloaded the file and all, but what now? Sorry as I said I am new and therefore don't know this... :$

Kind regards,

aQrator

Edited by aQrator

• Administrators

Once you have the .zip, right click it and extract it to the same place your current game folder is- if you did it right, you'll overwrite the old files with the new ones.

Did you playtest this before release? There's still some bugs and events not going off as they should.

Sucker Punch is bugged, it still hits even if you're using a defensive move. (I used sleep powder and got hit by sucker punch)

The whole event chain after defeating Sirius in Anna's House is not correct, if I leave the cottage and come back after talking to Saphira to get the mountain unlocked, she's still there and I can go through the event as many times as I want. Same with breaking the gate. Also, I can't get past the first room in the meteor base afterwards, since the east puzzle room sends me to the west side of the revolving door room, instead of the east side. Also, I triggered both sets of door locks but the gate is still there.

• Administrators

The second bit has been patched for whenever I can reupload again

@ Menny just exit and re-enter the building. Also has been patched but I'm waiting on one more freeze report before I reupload.

• 1 month later...