PSA : Doing a Mono-Run and looking for your unwanted or unloved grass types!

MissMolly

So after a bit of hesitation, i've finally decided to give Mono-Grass another go especially now that there's the trade system! On a separate save file, i'm going to begin a mono grass challenge of the game starting with bulbasaur - my favourite pokemon!

Any and all donations of beautiful grass type pokemon will be accepted. They don't need to have great ivs, great moves or anything like that. They just need to be a low-ish kind of level and if they have names, please don't give them any lewd nicknames. I love grass type pokemon too much to see them with bad names!

Poke me on here or in the Reborn Discord (username is MissMolly on discord) and i'll happily hop on to give grass types a loving home.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

~Molly

4 hours ago, Darkmega5 said:

I have a level 3 cherubi. interested? Her name is Ruby.

4 hours ago, Stak said:

You want a treecko, maractus, Shiny bellsprout?

I got also a roserade IV trained at level 93 I can put her at level 5 or something?

All of which would be greatly appreciated and loved ^^ I'm afraid since it's a new adventure, it won't be anything amazing in return. Right now i'm trying to get a good natured female bulbasaur...proving harder than I thought! Got a female shiny but terrible nature so far 😄

Just did some wt's and got a fomantis and a cherubi. So I won't need a cherubi anymore - though I still appreciate the offer ❤️

Still in need for some grass types?

I've got:

lvl 1 ferrosseed

lvl 1 phantump

lvl 1 lileep

lvl 1 hoppip

lvl 34 torterra (which i can downgrade to lvl 19 if you want)

lvl 55 abomasnow (which i can downgrade to lvl 19 if you want)

lvl 51 gogoat (which i can downgrade to lvl 19 if you want)

lvl 24 gourgeist, guessing big sized (which i can downgrade to lvl 19 if you want)

lvl 58 bellossom (which i can downgrade to lvl 19 if you want)

lvl 24 vileplume (which i can downgrade to lvl 19 if you want)

lvl 29 Tsareena (which i can downgrade to lvl 19 if you want)

lvl 11 sunflora

lvl 38 leafeon (which i can downgrade to lvl 19 if you want)

You can have 'em all if you want. Just pm me

Just now, Starry Knight said:

😛 Your just jealous I have my Piopole, If you need anything I can help you as well though

Hahah I definitely was!

I got my poipole but i actually released the mons when completing my dex. Didn't want to fill up so much space for mons i'll probably never use. Already have enough of those 😛 

Just now, N1Dude said:

Hahah I definitely was!

I got my poipole but i actually released the mons when completing my dex. Didn't want to fill up so much space for mons i'll probably never use. Already have enough of those 😛 

I breed out the dex in 5IV Shinies, I was bored that day I decided that, the only one left I don't have that is breedable is Beautifly all four the Wurmpole I breed turned into Dustox

1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

I breed out the dex in 5IV Shinies, I was bored that day I decided that, the only one left I don't have that is breedable is Beautifly all four the Wurmpole I breed turned into Dustox

Again,

Show off 😛 

1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

Thus is why I usually lend a hand to those who need it that aren't specific what they want

Yeah i know,

You and @luis are like Jesus in this community.

You guys just give everyone everything they want lol. You guys are awesome and deserve more credits.

• Haha 1

Just now, N1Dude said:

Yeah i know,

You and @luis are like Jesus in this community.

You guys just give everyone everything they want lol. You guys are awesome and deserve more credits.

I prefer not to do specific breeds like natures, HUend does HPs I don't do those at all, Luis will do specific natures I tend to stick to non shiny any IVs and occasionally x on a specific one

Miss Molly Please if these guys have the pokemon you want take from them first