Sorta burned out at the moment.

Outside Indoorsman

I think that Reborn is a great game, and I am very grateful to all of the developers, whoever they are, for making this as great as it is (and also to Jan and everyone who is helping make Rejuvenation). But I think that I have sort of burned out on Pokemon Reborn for the time being, or at least playing the game itself. I have two more or less complete playthroughs of Episode 18 done, and one that is at the third Solaris battle with a "Air Nomad" limitation (only Psychic, Ghost, Flying, Fairy, Normal, and Bug pokemon, or pokemon with at least one of the first four types are usable), so I have nothing to feel ashamed of there, I think. I have just sort of lost interest in going for 100% completion on my current playthroughs and doing each and every one of the side quests.

I was trying Insurgence a while ago (never got much further than the first gym before losing interest - I should try that again soon), and Rejuvenation has E11 coming up soon (the story there is also great), so I am hardly going to be unsatisfied for fan games, and I fully plan on sticking around - even if it's a long game, Reborn's story and characters are great, and the terrains, teams, and other such things just have more or less solidified in my mind as something the main series should throw in. People have almost certainly said things like this before on these forums - I think that I just wanted to say all of this somewhat aloud and vocalize my own thoughts. Thank you for listening, and have a good time.

• Like 1

If we're competing for who is tired of the Reborn game in general I probably earned a medal or something. Instead of whining I actually finally did something about it and here we are today. Anyways, there is absolutely nothing wrong with looking into other stuff as we have a very long way before the Reborn finale release.

There is an RPG series for everybody and you really need to just search to see what clicks to you. Atelier is a great one where the focus isn't going 100 percent but managing your resources and picking who you want to bond with. Mother 3 is one you pick up and play for the story. It's hard to give recommendations where to start as you gotta know what you like in games to help narrow it down.

I think it's normal to feel that way, since it's a long game and if you're like me and have fleeting attention span, it can be hard to get to the end. It doesn't help that Reborn fights are challenging, and so in my case sometimes I got stuck on a fight and left the game for a few months. Other times it was a difficult puzzle which stalled me (I haven't done the magic squares yet). But in the end after sometime I'll end up making progress on the game, just that I'm not in a hurry 😛

• Upvote 1