Flygon(levitate) Dragon claw, superpower, rock slide earthquake

Roserade(natural cure) Giga drain, venoshock, toxic, extrasensory

Mamoswine(thick fat) take down, ice shard, icicle crash, earthquake

Ampharos(static) Discharge, power gem, signal beam, thunder wave

Delphox(magician) flamethrower, psyshock, light screen, shadow ball

Scrafty(intimidate) High jump kick, brick break, crunch, fire punch

the team levels are around 45 - 50

have any moves or abilities to recommend

heres my pc box, most of the pokemon in there are lower level, some are not, but i have the exp share so grinding is east

image.png.0f539f719ccc7412cd0145913d891840.png

image.png.c33915a4a2e21b982d983c55d2897ae5.png

recommend any swaps

Edited by PokeDepressed

Your team cover all 18 types, which is good, let me suggest more things.

Seems you are acquainted with breeding, since your Roserade has Extrasensory. If you can spend more time on it, Hidden Power Fire/Ice offer good coverage for it. Techinician + Magical Leaf gives you 90 BP on an STAB Grass move, when it comes to power, it's better than Giga Drain. Venoshock with 65 BP makes me sad, since it's not affected by Techinician, best move in it's place is Sludge Bomb, you would need to ask someone in the forum to teach it for you (I can't, unfortunately). Toxic is a good move, you could also use Grassy Terrain + Amplifield Rock if any terrain is giving you trouble.

Flygon and Mamoswine seems to have the same role in your team: beating Flying, Dragon and Electric foes. You could take one of your team and my suggestion is mammoswine. It has better attack stats, yes, the highest BP Ice move it learns is Icicle Crash (which yours have) but it has 90% Acc and that is unreliable. For Flygon, I would just change Superpower for Dragon Dance, since you already have a fighting mon on your team.

Electric pokemons are not for my taste, they usually locked only on Electric moves, having few good moves for coverage. This don't apply to Ampharos though, your moveset is nice, my suggestion is only to give it Dragon Pulse, IF you are going to make it mega evolve at some point. Other good option is Electivire (which you will take a while to get through gameplay). A-Raichu would give you some possibilities too, but you already have Delphox, so no need for it here.

Delphox is a nice pokemon, I like the moveset, one option is breeding it with Psychic Terrain, but that is not really necessary.

Dark Pokemons are something that should be in the team, and you have Scrafty. I don't know why, but I just can't like the mon. Pangoro is good option, same typing, more attack stat, almost same speed and learns a lot of useful moves through move tutor (I think you already have reached 7th street, so it helps). If you sided with Team Magma (an that seems like, because you have Buizel on your box) on the Gangs side quests, you can catch Murkrow during night after you kick Team Aqua asses out of their alley. A good dark pokemon + flying, giving you more coverage to your team, however it goes better with Drill Peck/Brave Bird (which need breeding). If you sided with Team Aqua, you have Carvanha, a nice addition to the team.

So the team so far is:

- Flygon

- Roserade

- Ampharos

- Delphox

- Scrafty / Pangoro / Honchkrow / Sharpedo

As we kicked Mamoswine out, we have one more position available. So, if you are going with Scrafty / Pangoro, I think you should get a water mon. Any here would be good I think, Floatzel really helped through my first playthrough, it'doesn't learn many useful moves, but will help while you can't get something expressive.

If you go with Honchkrow, best adittion imo, you can add Heracross to your team, you can get it in Route 1 after the Honey puzzle. Heracross have good stats, STAB Close Combat (you'll be lacking a fighting move now) and also have good moveset, the problem is Mega horn, which have 85 acc. Pinsir would be good here too, if breeded with Close Combat, it'll have nice moveset too. Another good option I thought now is Toxicroak, nice stats, if I remember right you can find Croagunk's Corey near the Power Plant in Beryl Ward. Toxicroak would be good here because of Drain Punch (breeding/tutoring needed) and Poison Jab (it'll be stronger than Roserade's Venoshock), also has access to a lot of useful moves.

If you want any of the mons mentioned here (any but Roserade, I don't know how to breed HP), I can trade you well bred ones with good IVs and Egg Moves. However, if it's your first playthrough, I don't recommend trading, it'll spoil all the fun.

Hope I made myself understandable haha. Good luck

@Trufa Thank you for the suggestion, but i have couple questions

1.Why do you prefer Honchkrow over Scrafty, cause I check over Honchkrow movepool, and it seems that it only good moves are Flying and Dark types. I mean that is good for STAB, and it can be a  mix attacker, but Scrafty can learn dragon dance and he elemental punches through breeding which seems good. I'm not saying Honchkrow is bad , it seems pretty good, i just want to know why you prefer over Scrafty

2. Is the Ampharosite actually available yet, or its coming in the next episode. If it is, where can i find it

But as i already stated thanks for the help

Edited by PokeDepressed

I just don't like Scrafty, don't ask me why, it's just this haha.

1 - As I said, Dark types are should be on a Team, however, Honchkrow suggestion doesn't come alone. It comes with a Fighting mon (don't consider Pinsir in this haha). So I took Scrafty out, but gave you two mons that bring back its typing plus good coverage for your team. Toxicroak can also learn Ice and Thunde punch and has more attack and speed stats than Scrafty (just the way I like). You see, I putting personal preference here.

2 - Yes, Ampharosite is available in E16 and forward. Here's a video, Ampharosite is the first item:

Don't worry, we are here to help. I'm sure there is someone with more experienee to give you better advice. xD

See ya~