Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Several Questions

Ackalacka

Question

I would like to know where these Pokemon are. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SPOILERS! (Note: I just beat the 5 Gym leader, so anything related to the story before hand is not a spoiler)

Munchlax, Gastly, Eevee and Murkrow.

I know where to find Munchlax, but how do I get to the area he is in? Do I need to wait until I get further in the game? Some help would be appreciated.

I know Gastly, Eevee and Murkrow are obtainable through events, so I would like to know where to begin these events and how close I am to being able to start them. (Again, NO SPOILERS!)

Side Question: Is a Thick Bone obtainable in the game? I caught a Cubone recently with a good nature and ability and would kind of like to start using him, but with out the Thick Bone he's quite useless...

If you can give any help to any of these question I would highly appreciate it. These are some of my favorite Pokemon and would like to be able to use them as soon as possible. :)

10 answers to this question

murkrow you can get in the aqua gang ally on a windy day

Eevee you find in a cave the Chrysolia forest there are some other post for it and gastly that will explain how to get them better then i can

Side Question: Is a Thick Bone obtainable in the game? I caught a Cubone recently with a good nature and ability and would kind of like to start using him, but with out the Thick Bone he's quite useless...

Yup, you'll have to be a bit lucky, but when you encounter a Cubone it will have 5% chance to have Thick Bone. I use a Linoone with the move Covet to steal items quickly (also useful to steal leftovers from munchlax in the same area) and got a thick bone with pure luck.

I just caught a Munchlax with the Ability Pick Up. I know when it evolves it will turn into gluttony, and I was wondering, is it possible to find a Munchlax with a different ability? I'd rather have Thick Fat or Immunity than Gluttony...